background

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm bad at this


I win.  Worst blogger ever.  It’s been almost a year since my last blog.  Ridicerous, I know (no, that is not a typo, thanks Seinfeld) .  So let’s do a quick re-cap of the past year.  Since August 2011:  Got a cat.  Named him Gumbo.  Started traveling season.  Made a lot of taco soup and jambalaya.  Made cream cheese stuffed French bread for breakfast.  Gained some weight (I was pregnant, at least, that’s my excuse).  Broke the garage.  George fixed the garage.  Went to a conference.  Went to some football games.  Turned 26.  George took me to see Young Frankenstein.  Went to pumpkin-palooza.  Aidan was Yoda.  Re-finished a bed.  Had the entire family over to our house for Thanksgiving.  George starts his new job with Honors College.  Watched Aidan have a nervous breakdown at his Christmas performance.  Aidan goes to daycare.  Aidan gets sick at daycare.  The day Aidan gets sick at daycare I go into labor.  My family has bad timing.  I have a baby boy.  His name is Jude.  Jude looks like Mama C.  Merry Christmas.  Jude doesn’t sleep.  Jude doesn’t nap.  Jude is colicky.  At least Jude is cute and we love him.  Aidan loves being a big brother.  Gumbo likes Jude too.  I eat some sushi.  I eat a medium rare steak.  Mardi Gras.  Aidan is getting increasingly good at baseball.  Jude still doesn’t sleep.  Aidan hit the camera with a baseball.  Went to watch Thor.  Baseball season starts.  Dunn family loves baseball season.  Aidan gets a ball at every single game.  Aidan sings the fight song for the baseball team.  Aidan’s new best friend is Ronald.  Look to the cookie. I fit back into my skinny jeans.  Mother’s Day.  Parents bought a house in Ocean Springs.  Parents move to Ocean Springs.  Jude still doesn’t sleep.  Meeting the team after they got home from winning the SEC championship.  Stopped to say hi to Lightning and Mater.  Got into grad school.  Orientation.  Spent a lot of money on baby-sitting.  Went to Panama City Beach.  Went to see family for 4th of July.  Aidan got to see cows.  Went to Perdido.  Got a new boss man.  Went to Chattanooga.  It rained a lot in Chattanooga.  Attended some send-off parties.  Gumbo got lost.  Gumbo is found.  Gumbo is costing us lots of money.   Planning a fire truck birthday party for Aidan’s third birthday.  

Whew!!  That wasn’t so bad.  Oh, p.s. Jude still isn’t sleeping.  7 months and counting.  I vow to get better about blogging.  But seriously, who has time?!  Must be that lack of sleep getting to me.  Here are some fun photos from the past year in case you missed it.  I am also trying to get better about taking those too, at least, with things other than my phone.  If I could just grow another arm my life would be much easier.  















No comments:

Post a Comment